• Air Charter and Contract Operator specialized in providing safe and reliable
Air Services in topographically challenging environments
• Over 2 decades worth of Professional Experience
• Operational out of 4 bases in Central and West Africa
• Low response time for various air service applications
• Approved Maintenance Organization carrying out all levels of routine
maintenance on Sahel Aviation Service's fleet of aircraft
Making a difference in Africa, one flight at a time!
COMPANY INFORMATION AND SAFETY BULLETIN
A microburst is a very localized column of sinking air caused by a small and intense downdraft within a thunderstorm. There are two types of microbursts: wet microbursts and dry microbursts. They go through three stages in their life cycle: the downburst, outburst, and cushion stages.
We strive to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, through dedicated commitment to exceed even the highest expectations. With more than two decade's worth of experience operating in some of Africa's most remote locations we aspire in delivering a service unmatched in quality and safety standards.
• To be the best in our class, providing excellent services to current and potential
By providing safe and reliable air services in topographically challenging